She always knows what is best

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mosquitoes leave our kids alone

Every day I take a long walk with my kids by the river near my house.The big problem about the walk are the billions of mosquitoes in the air that end up in our mouths when talking to each other:(
So while shopping around,I came across with this incredible clip that comes in different bright colors that is actually a pocket that clips on the stroller or even on the cot with pellets that diffuse a blend of 7 essential oils extracted from plants which naturally protects from mosquitoes.They are chemical free suitable for young children and pregnant women and they really smell nice:)
They come also in wrist bands which are lovely to wear everyday.
Check this out and cry out:" mosquitoes leave our kids alone!" http://www.parakito.com/


2 comments:

  1. These are really good! They do smell very nice! The perfect accessory for lovely mosquito-free walks by the river/seafront! Thanks for sharing Mummy's Land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get this for my kids!

    ReplyDelete