She always knows what is best

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Pamper yourself on a budget

Yes you definetely need to pamper yourself after a tiring day and you can do it on a budget with some terrific things you can find at the supermarkets and drug stores/pharmacies....

You can have a spa in your house on a budget!!

After a long tiring day you need to remove your makeup and clean your skin.

I love using Neutrogena visibly clear gently exfoliating wash,the visibly oil free facial wash and finally the oil free make up remover daily to clean my skin and remove my makeup.

Day and night I use the Garnier skin naturals Caffeine Eye Roll and the Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller (the lastbhas makeup as well)for my eyes.

Of course twice a week I use Vaseline (not a spelling mistake...)around the eye area and believe me It does miracles!Use it at night and remember me in the morning.

The best natural toner is rose water you can get in all supermarkets.

Now for a lovely shower...
Perfect scrubs from Body shop(I love the citrus one),and the strawberry shower gel.

But I have discover the AHAVA mineral body wash and the dry oil body mist at the pharmacy which are amazing!(loved them during pregnancy).

Then there are so many good Body creams,I use different ones every day but my favorites are the Body Shop ones -Brazil Nut and Coconut!

You can find some really rich hand moisturizers,such as HandSan and Neutrogena that you can wear over night for better results.

For the feet I like Avon scrub and balm.

I really take care of my hair and I use Kerastase products a lot.But they are quite expensive.There are products that are really great at the supermarkets like Pantene Gold Series and John Frieda products.

I also like Loreal Expert Oil that is anti frizz and Curl Contour for a. messy look in the summer.

Then Roux stick which comes in several colors for covering white hair if not going to the hairdresser's often.You can find them in drug stores.

Last but not least Elancyl anti cellulite cream which I love love love.It is the best in the market.

So these are my little secrets for home Spa on a budget.Have fun and don't feel guilty ,you haven't spent much.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment